Wednesday February 28, 2007
Left Elevator Drilling, Deburring (Left Elevator)
3.0 Hours

Previous - Index - Next

The replacement E-705 from Van's finally arrived today.

I put the new part into place and everything fit perfectly. Problem solved. I drilled the left elevator and then disassembled it.

Then I did what I do best... deburred metal.

The skin and the two spar attach point stiffeners still need to be deburred. Then it all gets dimpled and primed. I would have done more tonight, but I went and donated blood after work and that got me off to a late start.

Previous - Index - Next


Creative Commons License Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.