Tuesday April 22, 2008
Landing Light/Leading Edge (Wings)
1.4 Hours

Previous - Index - Next

The fit of the landing light lens was really annoying me, so I removed it and started working on another one, using the plexiglass from the other landing light kit. I now have another lens trimmed down and ready for drilling.

Also tonight, I removed the leading edge from the spar, cleaned it inside, and then remounted it.

Previous - Index - Next


Creative Commons License Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.