Log (By Day)
Log (By Category)
Pics of Me Working
Sunday June 7, 2009
I riveted these angles to the F-705F top piece. The drawings refer to these as "seat adjustment supports."
I drilled the F-705D's for the rudder cable pass-through and then riveted on the nutplates.
Then I cleco'd the entire F-705 assembly together and started drilling. The F-705G angle pieces have to get drilled, so I carefully clamped them in place and back-drilled from the F-705D/E/F pieces.
They came out perfectly.
Also had to drill out this slot. Some part of the canopy latch system sticks through this eventually.
Then I started riveting. There are a lot of rivets on this bulkhead that have to be done later, hence the tape.
I cleaned up the slot in the F-705G angles.