Log (By Day)
Log (By Category)
Pics of Me Working
Saturday May 22, 2010
This afternoon, I carefully drilled the other seat.
Then, I moved on to the seat braces, drilling the lightening holes.
I also drilled the hinges.
And then deburred and riveted the hinges to the braces.
Here's one of the braces set in place, to illustrate how they hold the seats off of the F-705 bulkhead.
Then, I deburred these angles from the right seat and primed them.
Later, I came back out to the shop and deburred and riveted the rest of the pieces. One seat finished.
And, after some additional work, I finished the other seat. Seats and braces are done!