Log (By Day)
Log (By Category)
Pics of Me Working
Thursday September 7, 2006
I test prepped and primed a piece of scrap with the Marhyde to see how it lays up. It comes out a pleasant gray color and seems to cover well. I can scrape it off fairly easily with something sharp, but I guess that's to be expected.
After pulling the plastic off of the inside of one of the skins, I pulled out the soldering iron and used it to melt off the strips of plastic covering the rivet holes. I'll keep the rest of the plastic on the outside of the skin to protect it while I'm riveting. I deburred all of the holes in the one skin and called it a night.