Log (By Day)
Log (By Category)
Pics of Me Working
Sunday April 4, 2021
I had noticed these side channel covers hadn't been drilled or deburred, so I did that. I won't rivet them into place until much later (to make it easier to run wiring), but I can paint them now if I want.
Then I installed all of the removable covers in the cabin with clecos just so I can get a better sense of what will need to be painted and what won't.
Looks nice with everything in place.
Then I started working on the cabin frame. There is a very beefy roll bar where the tip up canopy joins to the cabin frame and these channels are part of it.
You start by drilling 1 1/2" diameter holes in the aft channel pieces. This was a little more challenging than I expected because there were tooling holes very close to, but not exactly aligned with, where I wanted the center of the holes I was creating. They came out okay in the end.