Log (By Day)
Log (By Category)
Pics of Me Working
Thursday April 8, 2021
Tonight I remeasured the height and width dimensions, which were both correct. Then, I drilled the F-631E splice plate to the aft channels.
Came out nicely and avoided the tooling holes.
Then I started fitting the F-631B inner strap.
It required a lot of filing to snug it into the radius of the channel.
Then I painstakingly marked for holes in the inner channel flange.
Then, I got the inner strap clamped into position.
Next, I started drilling, using a 12" 1/8" bit.
It took a while to do, slowly drilling, reclamping, measuring.
I finished half of the inner flange of the aft channels (so 1/8 of the flange drilling).
Looks good so far.