Wednesday January 12, 2022
Canopy Misc (Canopy)
2.0 Hours

Previous - Index - Next

I did another round of shrinking to improve the fit of the front skins. Very close.

I will probably leave these like this until I am finished with fit and see how things come together in the end.

I made these little attachment pieces for the struts. After I took this pic, I drilled the middle holes to 1/4" and tapped for the mounting bolts.

I took apart the latch mechanism and primed/painted some of the pieces.

I trimmed this optional removal from the right side of the latch weldment.

I primed and painted some more parts of the latch mechanism.

Previous - Index - Next


Creative Commons License Unless otherwise stated, all content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.